Billie Jean’s has been providing outstanding hair styling services and wigs to the Houston community for over 49 years. The owner, Billie Jean Echols, a cancer survivor herself, started out as a hairdresser and later attended classes in wig styling. She opened Billie Jean’s in 1961 and it became a family business when her daughters, Linda and Cookie completed beauty school and joined her.
As the business grew, Billie’s mother, Ruthie even helped out as a receptionist. They became interested in providing wigs to people who are facing hair loss after Ruthie underwent cancer treatment. Knowing how stressful hair loss can be, Billie and her daughters decided to provide a warm, friendly, cheerful atmosphere where customers can enjoy trying on wigs.
Billie Jean, Linda and Cookie welcomed a new member to their team, Marisa McFadden. In addition they now carry a full line of boutique accessories and gifts. Billie Jean’s has become a peaceful oasis in the heart of Houston!
- Are you experiencing hair loss?
- Are you undergoing chemotherapy treatment?
- Are you considering a wig to help out on “bad hair” day?
- Need a wig for that “special party”?
- Need a disguise for the witness protection program?
- Want to know if blondes really do have more fun
- Need the convenience of a perfect “do” while on vacation?
- We have the latest fashions for all your needs.
- Want to be a blonde, brunette and redhead all in one day?
- Consider a wig for everyday convenience, travel or special occasions
- Consider a beautiful hat or turban for a comfortable, casual, convenient look